Jaypro Outdoor Competition Volleyball System
- 3 ½ Inch Powder Coated Galvanized Steel Uprights
- Rust Resistant Positive Lock Ratchet Net Tensioning Device
- Fixed Net Positioned for Official Men’s and Women’s Competition Heights
- Includes 36 Inch Aluminum Ground Sleeves with Cast Aluminum Tops
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on Uprights
Jaypro’s rugged Outdoor Competition Volleyball System is an ideal system for either grass or sand courts. This system includes 3-1/2 inch powder-coated galvanized steel uprights that will stand up well to the elements. The uprights have fixed net height strap roller bearings that are positioned for official men’s and women’s competition heights, and a positive lock ratchet tensioning device that will maintain tension during heavy competition. The Outdoor Competition Volleyball System includes 36 inch aluminum ground sleeves with cast aluminum top caps for semi-permanent installation. The sleeves are designed to set even with the playing surface. According to FIVB regulations, the sand must be at least 15-3/4 inches deep and composed of fine, loosely compacted grains. This system will accommodate from 12 to 16 inches of sand. Volleyball net is sold separately you have the option of Jaypro’s Scholastic Competition Net (PVBN-1) or their patented Flex Net (PVBN-6).
There are no reviews yet.