Gared Touchline Striker Aluminum Portable Soccer Goals – Pair
- Lightweight Extruded Aluminum Construction
- Crossbar, Uprights, Side Bars and Ground Bar are Powder-Coated White
- Welded One-Piece Corners
- Channels in Crossbar, Uprights, Side Bars and Ground Bar for Easy Net Clip Insertion
- Available with Round or Square Frame
- Available in multiple sizes; 8′ x 24′ Approved for HS and College Competition
- Sold in Pairs; Nets Included
Gared’s Touchline Striker Aluminum soccer goals take the competition to a whole new level. Constructed of extruded aluminum, the frame is lightweight for ease of assembly and transport. Heavy-duty 1-5/8″ backstays and adjustable one-piece ground bar adds counterweight and stability to the goal. The welded one-piece goal frame corners provide strength and rigidity with no visible hardware. The crossbar, uprights, side bars and ground bar contain a channel along the backside of the goal for easy and secure net clip insertion, and are powder coated white for protection against weather elements. Each goal includes one crossbar and two uprights, two backstays, one-piece ground bar, net attachment clips, four 14″ steel ground stakes, net and hardware. For portable goals, we recommend adding optional underground anchors to decrease risk of goal tipping over. An optional wheel adapter kit is available to allow easy transport of portable goals. Touchline Striker Soccer Goals are sold in pairs; nets are included. The 8′ x 24′ size is approved for competition play and meets NCAA, NHSAA, and FIFA specifications. All goals come with Gared’s 8 year limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.