Gared Touchline All-Star Aluminum Semi-Permanent Soccer Goals – Pair
- Lightweight Extruded Aluminum Construction
- Heavy-duty Galvanized Steel Backstays
- Welded One-Piece Corners
- Net Clips Insert into Channel in Crossbar and Uprights
- Available with Round or Square Frame
- Regulation 8′ x 24′; Other Sizes Available – Call for a Quote
- Approved for HS and College Competition
- Sold in Pairs; Nets Sold Separately
Score with Gared’s new and improved line of Touchline Aluminum Soccer Goals. Constructed of extruded aluminum, the frame is lightweight for ease of assembly and transport. Heavy-duty 1-5/8″ galvanized steel backstays and adjustable one-piece ground bar adds counterweight and stability to the goal. The welded one-piece goal frame corners provide strength and rigidity with no visible hardware. The crossbar and uprights contain a channel along the backside of the goal for easy and secure net clip insertion, and are powder coated white for protection against weather elements. Each goal includes one crossbar and two uprights, two backstays, one-piece ground bar, net attachment clips, four 14″ steel ground stakes, and hardware. The uprights on semi-permanent goals extend 2′ at the bottom end for insertion into ground sleeves (included with goals). Touchline All-Star Soccer Goals are sold in pairs; nets sold separately. The 8′ x 24′ size is approved for competition play and meets NCAA, NHSAA, and FIFA specifications. All goals come with Gared’s 8 year limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.