- Raises and Lowers Backboard Between 10 Feet and 8 Feet
- Intended for Use with Wall Mounted Backboards with 20 Inch X 35 Inch Attachment Points
- Direct Goal Attachment Mounting System
- Goal Height Indicator on Unit for Accurate Height Adjustment
- Note Adding a Height Adjuster to an Existing Hoop Will Push the Backboard Several Inches Further into the Playing Area
- Includes Crank Handle
Gared’s Adjust-A-Goal Backboard Height Adjuster Can add versatility to your wall-mounted basketball hoop. Compatible with indoor wall mounted backboards that have mounting points with 20 inch X 35 inch dimensions, the Adjust-A-Goal allows you to raise and lower your backboard to rim heights from 8 to 10 feet. Goal height indicators on the unit allow you to accurately set the unit at the desired height. Adding a height adjuster to an existing hoop will push the backboard several inches further into the court.
There are no reviews yet.