- Traditional Pro Size 48 Inch X 72 Inch Backboard
- 1/2 Inch Thick Tempered Glass
- Non-Rusting Aluminum Frame Withstands More than 650 Pounds of Direct Force
- 5 Inch X 5 Inch Hole Spacing for Rim
- Meets NCAA, NFHS and NAIA Specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rim and Edge Padding Purchased Separately
Gared’s AFRG48 Tall Competition Glass Basketball Backboard can be used to replace older pro” size competition glass backboards that are 48 inches tall rather than today’s standard 42 inches. The RG meets all NCAA, NFHS and NAIA requirements. This backboard’s 1/2 inch glass is strong enough to hold up to any level of competition. The aluminum frame is non-rusting and can withstand significantly greater force than aluminum framed board from other manufacturers. The AFRG42 comes with traditional 5 inch X 5 inch rim hole dimensions and is compatible with most competition breakaway rims. Rim and edge padding shown in the image is purchased separately.
There are no reviews yet.