- Official Size 42 Inch X 72 Inch Backboard
- 1/2 Inch Thick Tempered Glass
- Powder Coated Steel Frame Withstands More than 1100 Pounds of Direct Force
- 5 Inch X 4 Inch Hole Spacing for Rim
- Meets NCAA, NFHS and NAIA Specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rim and Edge Padding Purchased Separately
Gared’s LXP4200 Competition Glass Basketball Backboard is a high quality glass backboard that is appropriate for any gymnasium that hosts competitive play. The LXP4200 meets all NCAA, NFHS and NAIA requirements. This backboard’s 1/2 inch glass is strong enough to hold up to any level of competition. The steel frame allows it to withstand significantly greater force than a similar board with an aluminum frame, and is powder coated to protect against oxidation. The LXP4200 comes with standard 5 inch X 4 inch rim hole dimensions and is compatible with most competition breakaway rims. Rim and edge padding shown in the image is purchased separately.
There are no reviews yet.