- Light-Up LED Alert System
- Easily Installed on the Back of Almost any Manufacturer’s 72 Inch Glass Backboard 42 Inches or 48 Inches High
- Interfaces with Almost Any Scoreboard System
- Includes Six Preassembled LED Light Strips and Aluminum Track with High Tack Self-Adhesive Mounting Tape
- All Necessary Components Included Except Wiring Required to Run from the Scoreboard Signal Location
Bison’s Universal Correct Call Backboard LED Alert System is a great addition to your college, high school, or church gym or rec center. The system can be connected to and will interface with almost any scoreboard that is capable of sending a signal from the time or shot clock. When installed on the backboard and connected to the scoreboard, the LED light strips light up when the shot clock or time clock expires. This 12-volt LED system can be installed easily on virtually any manufacturer’s 72-inch glass backboard, including both 42 inch and 48 inch high boards. Includes six separate LED light strips, aluminum tracks with high tack, self-adhesive mounting tape, 12-volt transformer and all components necessary for one backboard except the wiring required to connect the scoreboard signal location to the transformer.
There are no reviews yet.