Bison Match Point Competition Sand Volleyball System
- Outdoor Volleyball System That Will Stand Up to the Elements
- Intended Primarily for Use in Sand
- 3-1/2 Inch Steel Uprights
- Uprights are Galvanized and Powder Coated for Maximum Rust Resistance
- Infinitely Adjustable Net for Maximum Versatility
- Includes Uprights, Net Tensioner, Net, Post Pads and Antennae; Ground Sleeves and Boundary Lines Available at Additional Cost
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Bison’s Match Point Competition Sand Volleyball System is ideal for any competitive or recreational sand volleyball setting. This volleyball system is specifically designed to stand up to the elements. The 3-1/2 inch uprights are constructed of galvanized steel and are also powder coated for maximum resistance to rust. The competition net can be infinitely height adjusted, so it can be used for men’s and women’s competition, but also will work for any age group. One system includes everything you need – two uprights, competition net, net tensioner and attachment hardware, post padding in your choice of color and antennae. Ground sleeves and boundary lines are available at additional cost. The optional ground sleeves are designed to be set in concrete with top of sleeve 6 inches below the surface of the sand so that they don’t protrude when the volleyball posts are removed. Molded plastic caps prevent sand from getting in the sleeves. Bison’s Match Point Competition Sand Volleyball System comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.